» Mexico City » Mexico City » Mexico City
120 reviews (4.89)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Departs: Mexico City, Mexico City
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- The start of the tour will be from an Embarcadero (pier) in Xochimilco and our adventure will begin by boarding a Trajinera (a traditional colorful Mexican canal boat).
- While we navigate through the canals of Xochimilco we will listen to music.
- We will provide UNLIMITED beer, tequila, and mezcal to keep the smiles coming.
- We will guide you through preparing a traditional Mexican dish: Guacamole! There will also be delicious tortilla chips and other snacks for you.
- Throughout the experience, there will be options from vendors on other boats, to purchase food (tacos, quesadillas, corn, enchiladas and other options) or entertainment such as Mariachi music (*extra food or live music are not included).
- During the experience we will be sharing interesting facts about Xochimilco.
- In the middle of our experience we will find the replica (copy) of The Island of the Dolls.
- In case you want, we can visit an Axolotl sanctuary (a salamander endemic to Xochimilco ~5USD).
- At the end of our trip, you will be able to see the souvenirs offered by the Crafts Market.
Our goals are:
- That you enjoy an iconic place in Mexico City, contributing to the local economy.
- That you take part in an experience that is responsible for the environment.
- That you support a female-owned small business seeking to generate a positive change in Xochimilco.
Want the whole trajinera (boat) to yourself or want a personalized experience? Book a PRIVATE and we'll work with you to make sure it's exactly what you want. (Whether it's a quiet, romantic trip down the canal, a high-energy good time, or anything in between).
*Hand sanitizer. *Masks.
*Sodas. *Juice. *Sparking water.
*Speaker to sync with any device. *Cooler and utensils.
Ingredients to prepare delicious guacamole, which you will enjoy with pork rinds and tortilla chips. *We can adapt to any special diet (vegan, vegetarian, allergies, etc.) Packed everything individually for best safety.
UNLIMITED * Beers. * Tequila. * Mezcal.
Cash for: tips, extra food, micheladas, mariachis, souvenirs, and other expenses.
Mariachi or other musical groups charge +/- 220MX per song (we can negotiate a better price).
Transport from your hotel to the meeting point. In case you are interested, let us know and we can help you.
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
2 hours • Admission Ticket Included
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Mexico City Travel Guide