» Mexico City » Mexico City » Mexico City
2 reviews (4.50)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 3 hours
Departs: Mexico City, Mexico City
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
You will get acquainted with the exposition of the National Museum of Anthropology, the largest & most visited museum in Mexico that contains significant archaeological & anthropological artifacts from Mexico’s pre-Columbian heritage.
● See the world’s largest collection of ancient Mexican art.
● Contemplate impressive archaeological artifacts, such as the Sun Stone (or Aztec Calendar), a recreation of Pakal’s tomb, or the Jade mask of the Zapotec Bat God.
● Learn about Mesoamerican societies & their historical contributions.
WHY GO WITH US
● You will spend the time of the tour purely on its activities & sightseeing: no visits to tourist shops & restaurants.
● An ideal choice for small groups: the price of the tour is fixed and varies just slightly depending on the size of the group.
● We are flexible: we can adjust the program & route to your interests while the duration of the tour can be always extended for an extra fee.
Entrance tickets and guided visit to Anthropology Museum
Service of a private local guide
Personal travel insurance; meals; personal expenses & tips
Pick-up & drop-off
3 hours • Admission Ticket Included
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Mexico City Travel Guide